[SATLUG] My Blog - mattkinsel.com

Matt Kinsel mkinsel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 12:23:29 CST 2007

Thanks, Ernest. I particularly like your smbtechadvice.com blog. I actually
run a small, home-based business offering several services, including
website design, graphic design, and, interestingly enough, technology and
computer consulting. So I look forward to more posts from your tech-advice
blog. Would you consider exchanging links?

Btw, I haven't finished designing my business's website, but it will be at
http://kinsel-kreations.com/

Matt