[SATLUG] A question for Mac users...

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Dec 26 13:04:00 CST 2007

The Omni applications are great and let you use them in trial mode
with no time limits, just limits on the size and complexity of the
documents.

AppleWorks was pretty decent, but it's been dead for years.

I can't make heads or tails of Pages or Numbers (two applications from
the iWork suite), but maybe you can do better than I have.

NeoOffice is a more Mac-native port of the OpenOffice stuff.

--
Brad Knowles <brad at shub-Internet.org>

Sent from my iPhone