[SATLUG] A question for Mac users...

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 16:21:02 CST 2007

On Dec 27, 2007 4:15 PM, Ernest De Leon <edeleonjr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Last I read he was using Fedora 7 on his main box.  Then again, he always
> changes his distros out.  I primarily stick to Ubuntu, but I do install new
> versions of other distros pretty regularly just to see what the rest of the
> field looks like.

Yeah, that's right. I seem to recall an interview I read asking this
very question. We're probably not the norm. Home server has Slack 12,
personal laptop has Ubuntu 7.10, at work I use Slackintosh 12 on my
Mac, and the servers are a combination of CentOS and Slack.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility