[SATLUG] RepRap 3D printing proposed meeting in Katy Texas on Sunday December 30 (football, pizza, Linux)

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Thu Dec 27 21:43:39 CST 2007

If I can get away, I'll come.

Unlike many others in this group who have computer-oriented jobs, I'm an
engineer at an Aerospace company where the capability to do rapid
prototyping has direct application to many projects we undertake, so
this might actually be something we could implement, especially if the
price tag is so small.  If I can make it, expect some specific questions
on specifications, capabilities, limits, etc.

Thanks.

Al Lesmerises