[SATLUG] Linux on PS3

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 23:51:12 CST 2007

I find it ironic that after mentioning that I wanted a PS3 to put Linux on
(since I have seen it done on others' PS3s) I miraculously got a PS3 for
Christmas.  I got the new 80GB model and I'm now in the process of finding a
distro to slap on it.  I prefer Ubuntu, but I'll do a little research before
I make a final decision.  At any rate, I will post some comments and pics on
my blog and a link to it when it's done.  If there's anything that anyone on
the list wants me to note or find out during the process, let me know.

Ernest

--
Join the Ron Paul Revolution
http://www.prezronpaul.com