[SATLUG] RepRap 3D printing proposed meeting in Katy Texas on Sunday December 30 (football, pizza, Linux)

Stephen Gutknecht (RoundSparrow) Stephen at RoundSparrow.com
Fri Dec 28 13:57:49 CST 2007

Ok, the meeting is now confirmed for noon Sunday... so I will have to
leave at 9:00am on Sunday.  It wasn't my choice to do it so early in
the day, but I guess they want to watch the 12:00 football game ;)

I will probably stay there for 3 hours... so this is a 9 hour
commitment.  I am buying pizza and will pay for gas.

For carpool: Any objecting to making the meeting point near I10 in
Seguin?  We could meet at 9:50am.  As an alternate, I still suggest
the north east side of town: I would suggest Selma at say 9:30am.

I can easily accommodate 3 guests in the car, I have a 4 door.  I'm in
my late 30's and pretty easy-going, car is new/clean.  I haven't met
any of you, so good opportunity ;)  Or bring a book.

  Stephen Gutknecht
  Canyon Lake, TX

So by 6pm Saturday night we should try to finalize plans.