[SATLUG] RepRap 3D printing proposed meeting in Katy Texas on Sunday December 30 (football, pizza, Linux)

Stephen Gutknecht (RoundSparrow) Stephen at RoundSparrow.com
Fri Dec 28 14:09:36 CST 2007

Oh, I wanted to add.  I now have a "One Laptop Per Child" (XO-1)
system that I can take with me - carpool passengers can play with it
and help figure it out while we travel ;)  On the road Linux lab.

  Stephen