[SATLUG] RepRap 3D printing proposed meeting in Katy Texas on Sunday December 30 (football, pizza, Linux)

Stephen Gutknecht (RoundSparrow) Stephen at RoundSparrow.com
Sun Dec 30 01:07:04 CST 2007

Yes, that address is correct.  I picked our side of Houston to make it
easier for the SA attendees.
I posted my phone number here: http://forums.reprap.org/read.php?26,7263

Noontime is the official start time.  See you at the carpool points or
at the pizza place!  (Details in the RepRap forum thread link posted
above).

  Stephen