[SATLUG] Monitor/Video issues?

Justin Burdette justin.burdette at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 01:16:30 CST 2007

Update to show that it was really something quite simple...I grabbed a DVI
cable and changed the connection. It's been running for about 2 hours now
with *NO* jitters. Video is running smoothly, and it even likes YouTube.

Now it's time to play with Google Earth :-)

Thanks for all the help and tips...I learned quite a bit, even if the final
solution was a $20 cable...

Justin