[SATLUG] Monitor/Video issues?

Daniel J. Givens daniel at rugmonster.org
Sun Dec 30 16:50:53 CST 2007

<47764AE1.5010009 at gmail.com>
<a66fec530712290907g177b9757o1914f47e53305e5c at mail.gmail.com>
<a66fec530712292316t7807b6a1l85232d56f4ffc0ac at mail.gmail.com>
<ff67f9f70712292318s2bfd27e6i844510ac1979d604 at mail.gmail.com> <p06240803c39db0469d4b@[192.168.1.101]>

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 14:31:26 -0600, Brad Knowles <brad at shub-internet.org>
wrote:
> Rule #1 of debugging any problem having to do with electronics or
> computers:
>
> 	Check, re-seat, and/or replace the cable

Don't you mean, "The #1 Rule Forgotten in Troubleshooting Electronics"?

I think we all get to a point where we know too much for our own good and
overlook the simple fixes. I can't tell you how many times I've dismissed
the
solution I was looking for saying to myself, "It can't possibly be that
simple!"
I usually end up wanting two hours of my life back after ignoring those
thoughts.

Cheers,
Daniel