[SATLUG] Seeking robot immunity in my feedback form

Greg Willden gwillden at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 10:01:21 CST 2007

On 2/3/07, Brad Knowles <brad at shub-internet.org> wrote:
> At 9:34 AM -0600 2/3/07, Art Sexton wrote:
>
> >  Check out something like this one:
> >  *http://www.notonebit.com/projects/killbot/kbaudio.php
> >
> >  This is a captcha with audio as well.  That should serve for those with
> >  visual issues as well.
>
> Except if their audio doesn't work, etc....

What are you talking about?
A visually impaired person whose audio doesn't work?
Just how are they using the computer then?

By Jedi intuition or something?

Now if someone is both deaf and blind then that's different.  They
could interact with a braile keyboard/screen reader and that would be
a problem for them if you use CAPTCHAs.

Greg
--
To know recursion, you must first know recursion.