[SATLUG] How to access cpio archive??

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sun Feb 11 03:08:00 CST 2007

At 1:53 AM -0600 2/11/07, Brad Knowles quoted Emon:

>>   So how do I access a cpio archive?? the normal archival tool "ark" in
>>   KDE cannot seem to unpack it!
>
>  Maybe use the "cpio" command?

I'm sorry.  I should not have been so flippant in my response.

I've allowed myself to get excessively annoyed at the silly stuff
that Bob Tracy is doing, and then I allowed this annoyance to
inappropriately influence my response to an innocent person.  For
that, I humbly apologize.

Co-author of SAGE Booklet #15 "Internet Postmaster: Duties and
Responsibilities"
Founding Member and Platinum Individual Sponsor of LOPSA:
<http://www.lopsa.org>
Papers: <http://tinyurl.com/tj6q4> LinkedIn Profile:
<http://tinyurl.com/y8kpxu>