[SATLUG] glxinfo Direct Rendering

Matt Kinsel mk.spacecowboy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 16:41:09 CST 2007

Ok, I changed the default resolution to 16.  However, it didn't seem to do
anything except cause Firefox to crash repeatedly (which probably wasn't
related, nevertheless, since it didn't appear to be the solution to our
problem, I changed it back and rebooted).  Here's my entire xorg config
file, like you asked for:

# Xorg configuration created by system-config-display

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "single head configuration"
        Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
        InputDevice    "Synaptics" "CorePointer"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Driver      "kbd"