[SATLUG] OT: Texas Super Highway

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 10:52:57 CST 2007

>From what I've read all the way up toward DFW on it the first INS checkpoint
will be somewhere between San Marcos and Austin...     Lots of people are
upset, decided not to sell, now the 'eminate domain' is kickin in and they
are taking the land for a pittance of the real value.   Additionall there
are at least two historical sites that they are planning on dozing for it...

go figgure