[SATLUG] Best POP3 server?

David Salisbury david.salisbury at momentumweb.com
Tue Apr 1 16:53:05 CDT 2008

What POP3 server would people on the list recommend to replace gnu-pop3d?  I've been using gnu-pop3d forever, and it now seems that many services / clients require "UIDL" capability on the POP3 server level, and gnu-pop3d apparently doesn't support it.  I'm just wondering what any/everyone would recommend as a good, similarly-solid replacement?  Or is there a trusted place that has a UIDL-capable version?  This seems like it might be promising..

Anyway, if anyone has any insight, that would be great!