[SATLUG] raw output to /dev/ttyUSB1?

FIRESTORM_v1 firestorm.v1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 23:10:00 CDT 2008

Well, not much progress has been made with the Sprint Aircard and the GPS
project that I have been working on.  Stupid work keeps getting in the way.
;P

I have a printout of the hex codes sent down the line to the aircard and the
a lot of the codes are control codes that don't translate to any text
commands.

So, is there any way to directly write these unknown codes to the serial
port using something like Minicom?  (like Hex 00, 0F,01,05,etc?)

I think I got the sequences figured out, but it's been a while since I fired
up the Artigo that I use to run it. The capture files are all on that
machine. :(

Thanks in advance.

FIRESTORM_v1