[SATLUG] Reversing Loss, Microsoft Wins Open-Format Designation

Jonathan Hull masterr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 12:07:46 CDT 2008

Dang. I was hoping that story was just an April Fool's joke.

With all the known corruption and consistencies in the voting I hope
this gets investigated and reversed, but judging by ISO's reputation
sadly that probably won't happen... grrrr. This is the worst
"standard" they could have approved.

-Jon