[SATLUG] What is the quickest way to steal space from a Vista partition?

twistedpickles twistedpickles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 12:54:48 CDT 2008

It shouldn't have taken as long as it did. I'm not sure what really went wrong.

My Vista partition initially was 30G. I never planned on putting any
other than Traktor 3 on there but then I bought NI's Komplete Kore
package. With only 1G left I decided to move over 30 more from my
Linux partition.

The gui was simple enough to use but because of the way my partitions
were laid out I had to move 30G from linux to swap then to vista. That
was the ONLY way to do it, otherwise it would prefer to move the
entire vista partion and that would probably affect booting into
Vista.
--
::twistedPickles:: :