[SATLUG] What is the quickest way to steal space from a Vista partition?

pixelnate pixelnate at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 13:44:16 CDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 13:31 -0500, Sean I wrote:
> Quickest way = Delete Vista add Linux

Sure thing. Just as soon as Gretag MacBeth write a linux version of
their screen calibration software then I can do that. Until then, I
*need* to *keep* the Vista partition. And installing linux is certainly
not quicker than stealing part of a partition and reformatting it.

I wondered how long it would take to get that response. Actually I was
expecting the Windows = Virus line, but they are pretty much the same
thing. Fortunately, there were a few people (thanks Dale, John) that
were willing to help.

~Nate