[SATLUG] What is the quickest way to steal space from a Vista partition?

pixelnate pixelnate at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 14:08:03 CDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 13:59 -0500, Jeremy Mann wrote:

> Will their software work in XP?

Yes, it will. There are two barriers to using XP, 1) I would have to set
up a driver disc and reinstall Winders on the  lappy, 2) I don't know
the first think about running VMware (if that's where you are going). I
will ultimately go with 1 (or maybe 2), but I don't have the personal
time to deal with that. Maybe when I upgrade to Hardy I might, but right
now I have too many irons in the fire.

Oh, yeah, there is also WINE but I have never messed with that either.

~Nate