[SATLUG] Programming file permissions

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:52:53 CDT 2008

you will need to have the C++ proggy call the shell (CMD) and run a cacls
command (just google cacls)  you should be able to do what you want through
there.  My only advice is to be mindful of how win acls lay down vs posix
ones.  One of the biggest headaches storage vendors run into when trying to
emulate windows server shares that run on top of linux file systems is the
posix to winacl mappings.

Ernest