[SATLUG] Programming file permissions

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 17:49:44 CDT 2008

unfortunately the dir /q is the only way I can think of to grab the owner
quickly.  You will just have to drop the output into an array of some sort
and grab the 4th column, then parse the string to drop the domain and '\'
char....this is very easy and fast in python...but in C++...it's not going
to be pretty

Ernest