[SATLUG] Rackspace Career Fair, THIS SATURDAY

Jonathan Hull masterr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 21:44:53 CDT 2008

A big thanks to both of the people who posted about the Rackspace job
fair. Because of those posting I found out about and went to the job
fair. I have since completed the interview and testing process and I
will be starting employment with them on April 21.

Thanks again! And hello to all my new fellow Rackers that may be reading this!