[SATLUG] Rackspace Career Fair, THIS SATURDAY

Travis Runty trunty at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 16:53:06 CDT 2008

That sounds about right, I know that 2nd shift comes in about 2PM.  Are you
on Managed or Intensive Jonathan?  As for getting on 1st shift all you gotta
do is apply for a 1st shift position.  Also, there is a pretty nice shift
differential pay for 2nd and 3rd shift but those guys work really hard and
definitely earn it.

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Samuel Leon <satlug at net153.net> wrote:

> Jonathan Hull wrote:
>
> > Actually I wanted 1st shift originally, but I was okay with any of
> > them. They said they really only had openings for my job on 2nd and
> > 3rd shift, and 3rd shift just worked out on the interview times so I
> > got that.
> >
> > I'm a night owl anyway.
> >
> > -Jon
> >

> What is 3rd shift hours anyway?  12am - 8am?
>

> Sam

Travis Runty
210.391.3949
www.travisrunty.com