[SATLUG] Usenet Reader

Justin Burdette justin.burdette at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 17:54:36 CDT 2008

I use Pan and have had no problems with it. It automatically combines
multi-part attachments, supports YENC, and is very user-friendly.

As for a Usenet server, Grande and Time Warner both have usenet access. If
you have another provider, you can probably get the server info with a quick
visit to their website or a call to tech support.

Justin