[SATLUG] ATI dualhead confi

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Sun Apr 6 21:10:09 CDT 2008

> Both screens come up with the right physical size as defined in the xorg.conf file,
> regardless of whether I use Xinerama or not, so this didn't solve the problem.

By restricting the size of the larger laptop screen to 1600x1200 (and reducing its size),
the cloned screen now has no longer a virtual dimension - but that is not what I ultimately
wanted. I know this is possible with an nvidia card, but I am not sure how to get it to
work with the ati card. Problem is still not solved...

-Borries