[SATLUG] Fwd: Basic Computer Instructor

Jim Wells, President president at satlug.org
Sun Apr 6 23:08:35 CDT 2008

Hello all,

I received this message and don't know if anyone would be interested.  I
spoke with Tod Bruning from Palo Alto College and he verified that he had
spoken with this woman.  I don't know if anyone in the group would be
interested or not.  I know of lot of the members work & would not be able to
do this, so I'm simply putting it to the list.

Hope you all have a great week!

Jim Wells