[SATLUG] new idea

herb cee hc at lookcee.com
Sun Apr 13 12:38:32 CDT 2008

Don Crowder wrote:

> I hope you can figure out how to post your newbie question Herb.
> After I logged in the system told me I couldn't view the Newbie
> section without entering its password, showed a default password in
> the box but insisted it was the wrong password when I clicked to
> login.  I had no trouble getting into any other section.  What's up
> with that Chris?

Thanks Don lol I was just returning to view the confirmation email to
see if I had a senior moment and already got my password screwed up.
Even tho I did log in successfully. I'll go back and see if Chris is around.

To view or post in this forum you must enter its password.

    You entered an incorrect password.

Password: