[SATLUG] Printer repair

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 11:44:41 CDT 2008

I'm looking for a recommendation for getting a printer repaired.

It is an HP Business Inkjet 2250.  It is a few years old and was relatively
expensive.  I have new ink cartridges in and have tried the print head cleaning,
but I can only get black and a couple of streaks of blue and on the printer test
page.  The is no magenta or yellow at all.  I figure something is blocking the
lines that deliver the color because I don't print that much color.

Does anyone have good results with a printer repair facility in town?

   -- Bruce