[SATLUG] Printer repair

HAYES DENNIS mhayes59 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 14 17:10:07 CDT 2008

Bruce,
     I have not had any dealings with this man but someone on the list recommended him. All I have is his eBay member id  greybeards_treasure.  I have been watching his items for sale and he is selling quite a few HP printers. Looking at what he is selling if he does not go through them himself, he knows or has someone who does. Hope this helps.

  Mark

Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:
  I'm looking for a recommendation for getting a printer repaired.

It is an HP Business Inkjet 2250. It is a few years old and was relatively
expensive. I have new ink cartridges in and have tried the print head cleaning,
but I can only get black and a couple of streaks of blue and on the printer test
page. The is no magenta or yellow at all. I figure something is blocking the
lines that deliver the color because I don't print that much color.

Does anyone have good results with a printer repair facility in town?

-- Bruce