[SATLUG] Subversion ?

pixelnate pixelnate at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 10:05:46 CDT 2008

All,

I am a using subversion for the first time on a web app I am building,
and I had a question for anybody who might know the answer. If I somehow
mess up a revision and break something, and check out an older revision,
is there any way to start updating from that point instead and discard
the revisions in between? Would I need to start a branch? If so how do I
do that?

I have the SVN Red Book, but while it tells you how flip the switches,
it doesn't help much for explaining the why's and wherefor's of the
thing.

Thanks,

Nate