[SATLUG] May 10 Computer Show

pixelnate pixelnate at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:05:47 CDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 23:53 -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> ed wrote:
> > Are we still doing graphics manipulation under Linux for the May 10 PC
> > Show?  If so, I'm back on line to bring camera, laptop and printer for
> > "instant photographs." (Conflicting events got moved...).

As long as the wife doesn't make other plans, I should be able to join
in and talk about Inkscape and the Gimp. I am a former Mac lover trying
to make the transition to OSS, and I have done a lot of Inkscape work
lately. If I have my DSLR by then (which I should), then I can show some
basics of working with RAW images and image cataloging in F-Spot. I
don't think I'll be able to hang out all day, but I could do a couple of
hours at least.

~Nate