[SATLUG] new idea

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 20:49:03 CDT 2008

Forums are not for me. I don't read everything on the mailing list,
and I definitely won't read all the stuff in the forums. But that's
just MHO.

David Kowis
I'm the same way, but I do read whats interesting to me and go there for help. Of course I dont have time or patience to go through and read all of forums and satlug, but if you aren't interested, that's fine.

To Herb,

Forums back up and running. I cant dual boot to wintendo for gaming. Else the forum goes down. Until I can replace the faulty psu on the encrypted logical volume debian machine, I stick with this. This computer has more resources anyways.

 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99       <hr size=1>Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ "> Try it now.</a>