[SATLUG] Interesting phishing email

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 17:01:24 CDT 2008

If you look closer at the URL (i.e. the path within apache), you would see
that even if you tried to go after the perpetrators, the web server was
actually hacked and whoever did it could probably not be tracked.  This is
why you must always set proper permissions on your sub-directories within
apache....this is actually a pretty common compromise....