[SATLUG] stdin is being redirected to /dev/null

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 23:15:37 CDT 2008

The forum is up and running without any problems now that I'm aware of. I fixed several problems. SELinux is being enforced after several fixes thanks to selinuxtroubleshooter, rebooted and relabled the entire filesystem when going from permissive to enforcing, had one more selinux problem, but now solved. I fixed another problem with cookies causing users not to stay logged in and do auto login checkbox, server is staying up, and I can't boot over to wintendo for gaming till I find a replacement psu for the faulty one on the debian server (won't stay up for an entire day or two). I've got FIOS out here in Bulverde with pretty decent hardware for a home linux server. This is the first time I've had a forum, so give me a little slack please. I'm working on it.

SKYPE:	fakie_flip
AIM:	good bye300
IRC:	linux_user400354
LQ FORUMS AND YIM: fakie_flip