[SATLUG] Interesting phishing email

Jim Parkhurst JPARKHUR at dot.state.tx.us
Thu Apr 17 16:59:21 CDT 2008

http://www.onguardonline.gov/docs/onguardonline_spam_scams.pdf has a good write-up about general categories. And they have the spam at uce.gov reference. Bottom line, think before you click. (and how many suckers will remember THAT one...!)

A tip I got, on this list, is to forward everything to spam at uce.gov

Whether or not they actually -do- anything is another can of worms, but at least I feel like I'm doing -something- to report the violaters.

--
-Geoff