[SATLUG] Firefly 4 GB Flashdrive - unreadable

Don Wright wmail at wricomp.com
Fri Apr 18 23:49:59 CDT 2008

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 22:25:14 -0600, "John Chalinder"
<argiod at bresnan.net> wrote:

>While I have no idea what a 'Redman box' is, nor how you think I have one; the
>suggestion to see if Lexar has a formating tool for it is a good one. Thanks.

That's "Redmond", as in the hometown of that barely-operating system.
(In big computer company culture, companies and divisions are nicknamed
for their locations. Compare with not naming aloud demons or other
malevolent spirits to avoid attracting their attention.)  --Don

--
MS Windows: The great crippler of young computers.