[SATLUG] FBI worried Counterfeit Cisco gear may have backdoor for Chinese government

John Chalinder argiod at bresnan.net
Wed Apr 23 14:00:09 CDT 2008

This is what we get for having a 'minimum bid technology' setup. Perhaps this
is China's way of delivering retribution for the opium trade that established
the 'old money' in the USA. I don't think we have to worry about the 'rabbit
hole' as much as we need to be concerned about our own karma. After all, we
didn't exactly get the USA by peaceful negotiations, did we? Just ask any
Native American about that bloody part of our genocidal history.

Of course, this is just my opinion; I could be wrong.