[SATLUG] FBI worried Counterfeit Cisco gear may have backdoor for Chinese government

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 15:34:46 CDT 2008

There's a million adages that could go along with this article like:

The US has always had a problem with immigration, just as an Indian [Native
American]  (ok maybe that had nothing to do with the article)

or

You get what you pay for [or don't pay for] (this one does, however)

etc etc

I think the issue is that we've reached a point where we need to stop being
economists (know the price of everything and the value of nothing) and start
considering every single advantage and disadvantage to a situation,
purchase, etc....not just the price.  Price and cost, after all, are two
different things.