[SATLUG] Sun Technologies HPC Radio

Al Castanoli afcasta at satx.rr.com
Wed Apr 23 20:02:06 CDT 2008

It's pretty exciting the huge systems Sun is building at UT Austin and
other places,  but I'm pretty burned out from building and maintaining
52 Sun servers in the past couple of years.  Most of them are running
Oracle 10g, but I'm building a WebSphere on Solaris 10 box and think I
need to hire an assistant.

Al Castanoli