[SATLUG] AT&T $10.00 DSL

MKR mkr777 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 16:25:37 CDT 2008

Finally it is possible to order $10.00 DSL from AT&T Online.

Out of desperation, I contacted my congressman's local director by e-mail
and he forwarded it to AT&T. He also told me to contact him, if I do not
hear from AT&T.

Lo and behold!  This morning when I went on-line, I was able to order $10.00
Internet. Also I got a call from the Executive Office of AT&T to take care
of the order. I called back and told them that the system is working and
they need to investigate why the ordering was not working couple of days
back and it is due the zeal of some technician who was trying to drum up
business. I will have to see if they follow it up.

So, now anyone who is interested and eligible to order $10.00 Internet, can
do so.

Wanted to share.

mkr