[SATLUG] [OT] PRIVACY: Update to RealID St DL and New RFID/Bio SocialSecurity Card!!

pixelnate pixelnate at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 09:08:24 CDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 00:01 -0500, Brian wrote:
> And this all has what to do with satlug and *nix?
>
> Please move this someplace else

I just want it on the record that I didn't start it this time. And also
for the record, the country is doomed no matter which politician wins
the election in November, which will probably be Hillary [shudders].
Real ID is no bueno, no matter how you slice it. It will make it all the
easier for the robot dogs to hunt you down and "neutralize" you (I had
to go there).

> Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my Acer 5920.

~Nate