[SATLUG] OT Humor -- "Copper Wire"

Jim Parkhurst JPARKHUR at dot.state.tx.us
Mon Apr 28 13:46:08 CDT 2008

8-) Ok, then, is a further reduction, they all refer to liquids to a destination therefore L|N>D (if my ancient math is with me) (ducking!)

>>> Don Wright <wmail at wricomp.com> 04/28/2008 11:43 >>>
Well, if you want to be picky about it, perhaps. However, "coke" is a
generic term in many communities, applying to all forms of sweetened
water. from The Real Thing(tm) to Delaware Punch (which isn't
carbonated) to Caffeine-Free Diet Coke (what's the point?).