[SATLUG] OT:

twistedpickles twistedpickles at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 21:24:20 CDT 2008

I had a hard time picking a subject. I struggled for a few minutes...

Anyhow I wanted to bring a question to the group. I am currently at a
crossroads at work and I am entertaining the idea of new employment.
I've talked with my immediate supervisors and have informed them of my
possible exit. Is it in bad taste or bad business (I'm thinking of my
future employers) to ask for letter of recommendations from other
supervisors I have worked with? My question may seem piddly but I've
been employed with for nearly 9 years and all my previous jobs I've
had because of someone I've known. I've heard job hunting or finding
is fierce. The dilemma is if I decide to stay.

--
::twistedPickles:: :