[SATLUG] OT:

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 21:48:02 CDT 2008

What is considered bad taste or business is subjective at best.  You should
ask for recommendations from those supervisors you feel comfortable
requesting them from.  Forget the rest.  The days of people being 'company
men' are long over.  Employees are now loyal to their pocket books (with
some blinded by side perks that companies often throw at employees to
distract from salary discrepancies.)  The are ALWAYS tech jobs available,
though relocation may be needed to secure the best job for yourself.  Always
do what is best for you and your career, the rest is irrelevant.  I wish you
good luck.

Ernest