[SATLUG] Thank God for Linux

pixelnate pixelnate at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 08:52:37 CDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 08:48 -0500, toddwbucy wrote:
> Too bad that the only thing one needs to do to safe guard their data
> from an intrusion such as this is a live cd and a thumb drive.

How do we know that there aren't back doors in linux that would allow
for this kind of thing to happen to us linux users? Honestly, I am
curious. I play in Gnome-land and never really get all that involved in
what happens under the interface. Are there tell tale signs that your
'puter is infected with a trojan or worm other than using Clam AV?

~Nate