[SATLUG] Thank God for Linux

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 12:24:14 CDT 2008

God doesn't have anything to do with Linux, so there is no thanking him for it. For most dumb americans, this is how it goes. When something good happens they give god the credit. When something bad happens, they blame it on the devil. In this case, you could say the devil created microsoft, but then someone else could say what about devil linux?

Ernest De Leon <edeleonjr at gmail.com> wrote: Aside from the subject line showing appreciation for Linux, did I miss
someone saying that God directly "created" Linux?

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 8:47 AM, Chris Lemire  wrote:

> That's a load of BS. God didn't create Linux. If you wanted to say that,
> you might as well said he created MS also. Respect that not everyone
> believes the same as you do.
>
> Dale Crummie  wrote: At least we heard about the
> RealID, M$ has kept this rather quite:
>
> http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/microsoft/2004379751_msftlaw29.html
>
> Makes one wonder what else they've come up with.
>
> --
> Dale Crummie
> US Army (Vet)
> 7th Grp SF