[SATLUG] OT:

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Apr 30 16:43:00 CDT 2008

David Kowis wrote:

> You could probably get past on "Work experience." Often they tend to be
> equivalent. Especially with 7 years. But then again, it is UT.

I hadn't actually looked at that particular job listing myself, but I have
to agree -- the actual listing says "Preferred qualifications: Bachelor's
degree & more than two years of the required qualifications noted above",
and with seven years of work experience, I would venture to say that Mike
would more likely than not be over-qualified for this position.

But then I'm not the hiring manager, so I can't say for sure what their
actual policy would be.