[SATLUG] Ubuntu Auto Update Puzzle

Bruce McAlexander bruce.mcalexander at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 15:05:28 CDT 2008

Herb,

I just experienced a similar message several days ago with updates for
Firefox 3.  I just let the other 40+ updates proceed.
I received the same message as I installed other updates over the past
several days.  I just installed updates again and the Firefox updates
succeeded.

I believe that this was caused by the updates not being available on
the Mirror that I have selected to get updates from.  I have not yet
learned how to update the list of mirror sites.  This is on my To-Do
list.

Bruce