[SATLUG] Re: SATLUG Digest, Vol 55, Issue 1

John Pappas j at jvpappas.net
Mon Aug 4 07:18:02 CDT 2008

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 21:13, pixelnate at gmail.com <pixelnate at gmail.com>wrote:

> They have not done well recently because there are many
> devices that serve the close enough is good enough role. I am really
> hoping Palm does better with their next OS.

I was a big Palm fan also, but it does not look like Access (or Access Linux
Platform = ALP) is going to save it.  Hopefully, Access will step up with a
suitable replacement.  Until then, I am waiting to compare the BB Bold to
iPhone 3G, both are closed, but I expect that next round after that will be
much more interesting.

jp